Basically I need a new template for my existing web site, which is going to replace the template I am currently using in Dreamweaver. My web site is www.ivannikolov.com. I am open for any ideas you might have as to how it should look like, but please read first my general requirements below:
A summary of my requirements.
* The template should be different but still have the look and feel of the original one. The background color should be the same or very close.
* It should have the same elements I currently have on my web site, plus a top bar with additional site-specific navigation. It should also provide a way for me to add more features on the bottom left under the navigation, and the right.
* The HTML should be very clean without the use of tables. Instead I want my template made using CSS. I need the page content to appear in the upper part of the code and my pages to load faster than they do right now (I know my code is very stuffed right now and I use quite a few pics that take time to download).
* Please, only usable HTML and no Photoshop (Fireworks) slices, converted into div tags that sit on the page as separate pictures. I need a Dreamweaver template, ready to be plugged in. Use the source view of any of my current pages if you have to.
* The opt-in form, which is currently on the bottom right should go on the bottom left under the navigation, using the same form code I use now (I can provide that code separately if you need me to).
* My new template should be easy to work on for SEO optimization.
* The top logo should say: "Natural Bodybuilding Hub". It'd be nice if this is HTML (readable from the search engines).
If you intend to place a bid for this project, please type "I've read your requirements" as a subject of your message. I will only reply to coders who have read my instructions.
Also, if I am satisfied with your final work I will most likely hire you for another template I need for a new web site.
Thank you for your time.