I need someone to look at the attached PDF and create a MS Word 2003 template that I can use for my report. I want to use the same look and feel using all standardized headings, etc. so that I can just type in my information and select the type (Heading 1, Heading 2, Text, etc.) to set the formatting. All other formats should be removed from the document. Note: some of the information of the document has been whited-out (erased).
Here are the requirements, as listed in the document:
* On all pages, you should use the same fonts, font sizes, backgrounds, paragraph spacing, etc. as in the PDF. Get as close as you can to all formatting in the PDF.
* You should create a Table of Contents using the same headings in the example TOC (use placeholders in the document).
* Major section breaks should have the table (blue top band (e.g. "Section 1" in white text), light yellow background for heading (e.g. "Executive Summary"), small blue band on bottom.
* Subsections (1.1, 1.2) should be in a two column format, with the number (1.1) in the left colum and the Title (Transaction Summary) in the right column, as in the document.
* There should be a way to enter a descriptor (such as "Company Overview") in the left hand column, and to place exhibits across the page.
* The header should have the "Project Gold" with a line over it in the left column and the major section title ("1 Executive Summary") in the right column. This should change section by section.
* There should be a format for Exhibits fonts and headings (graphics will be done separately).
* There should be a format for Tables.
* I do *NOT* need a way for the heading to be continued on the next page ("1.2 Company Description (cont'd)")
*The Table of Contents should generate automatically when I right click on it and tell it to update. The formatting should be the same as that in the attachment.
The final product should be a Word file that very closely resembles the attached PDF and will allow me to enter my report and quickly format it using your already specified and developed report formatting.