This is a very simple project for anybody who knows what they're doing. It should take no more than 3 hours to complete so bid accordingly.
What I need is a Powerpoint presentation about shopping on eBay. The presentation itself doesn't have to be flashy, it just has to include good information.
This should be taken from the viewpoint of someone who has never bought anything on eBay. All the basics should be covered including, but not limited to:
- Facts about how many people buy/sell on eBay and how many transactions eBay completes daily (or yearly, or whatever data you can find.)
- Why eBay is the best place to buy virtually everything including toiletries, clothes, music, movies, games, electronics, and more.
- How to snag the best deals on these goods using the latest technology (sniping tools).
- How to stay safe from scam artists, crooks, and thieves.
- How to pay for your goods quickly, safely, and securely.
I'm unsure of the length of the presentation as far as number of Powerpoint slides. The number of slides isn't as important as it being a complete and thorough presentation.