This will be a simple project for a Webmaster who has experience developing and testing Web sites so they look good in different browsers on Windows and Macintosh.
Your task will be to go through our entire Web site, following our test plan document.
The test plan document should list everything that needs to be proofed and tested.
When you find a problem, whether it's missing content, a broken link, etc., you make a note of it.
The site is less than 30 pages.
This might be you if:
* English is your first language
* You already know what to look for
* You can test with browsers on Microsoft Windows and on a Macintosh
* Can open and edit a Microsoft Excel document
- Preference will be given if you've completed similar projects before
- Preference will be given if you can fix the problems quickly, if necessary (as a separate project)
- We will provide the test plan document in Microsoft Excel format
- Indicate when you can start and finish the project, and whether you have any time or other constraints
- Final deliverable will be a Microsoft Excel document, with your comments
- You agree to maintain strict confidentiality
- Payment on satisfactory completion
Feel free to contact thru PMB to ask any clarifying questions.