I'm reposting this job as a featured project due to earlier communication difficulties.
I am looking for an experienced prgrammer who can build a database similar to yellow pages in look and functionality. Also looking for a way to lift this kind of data from such sources.
The website will be designed "on paper" by myself along with most of the marketing actions.
Job: Website Programming / Directory interface / Classifieds
- Create Directory Structure and simple input and update interface (for admin)
- Take 17,000 Entries from yellow pages and place in directory
- Create a simple classifieds section of the website, divided into several country states with around 6 categories for each state and with a future payment option and ability to place photos
- Rotating articles for the home page from an articles section of the website
- Newsletter sign up option with database and mailing options
- Products category pages that link to other websites
- Easy update interface or instructions to update articles, change affiliate links etc.
- Most Pages will be designed ?on paper? and e-mailed to the programmer including website content.
- Website must be easy to update on line or other easy updatable method
- Minimal Graphic design work will be needed. Images and logos will be provided mostly. Some adjustments may be required.
Time frame: needed within 3 weeks.
Fast communication essential :)