looking for programmers who could create a fully automated subscription/membership website. Required
-website (multiple pages)
-Payment links on every page (paypal, merchant account).
-Member login/sign up on every page (automated - email confirmation on sign up)
-Lost password email (automated)
-Change password /personal details (automated)
-Add/delete a member (manual)
-email to the webmaster if no payment received (automated)
fully secured. no unauthorised web users without membership fee
-good example [url removed, login to view]
Discussion Forum - so people with similar interest are able to communicate
Search - search the website by keyword
Tell a Friend - send the website URL to friend
Member Area - paid membership area. very secure. fool proof.. etc
links on homepage - tip of the week, free membership for a weekly update . see [url removed, login to view]
I would like to be able to upload files for the members to download (ftp, etc)
the following is the MUST HAVE:
automated sign up
automated welcome message - when join in
automated renewal notice
automated "lost password" emails
Automated content publishing
search engine optimized for GOOGLE
Automated password sharing detection - members are not allowed to share username and passwords with friends etc...
Automated Transaction records.
- Each section should have its own download section for digital files
(pdf, doc, etc..).
- Each section should have its own Content module to post articles.
- Each section should have a private messaging setup between client and admins pretty much the same as nuke has between members and admin.
- Each section should have the ability to stream audio and video files.
(Files should not be down loadable).
- The admin area should be a central point of communication and control for all categories/sections.
- Ability to add and edit an unlimited number of categories/sections
- Ability to control subscription plans and make sections paid or free.
- Ability to offer different time limits on different subscriptions plans.
(3, 6, 12 months, forever)
- Paypal integration for subscriptions with IPN usage for immediate user access.
- Full manual control over all client information (add, edit, delete)
- Ability to upload to the download areas by category/section
- Ability to upload audio video by category/section
- Ability to post content by category/section, the content from one section shouldn't be accessible by another.
- Clicking on Category allows access if they have a subscription or its free, if they don't they should be redirected to the access page.
- Clicking on access brings you to a page of more detailed information about the category and allows a person to purchase access. So there should be a short description entry stored for the main category page and a long description stored for the access page. The info should be taken and editable when a category/section is set up.
- The system should use the user name and password assigned when they registered with a separate database to track the users who have subscriptions and are allowed access.
- The Main page of each category should be broken up into 3 editable message fields, first filled in during the creation of the module but changeable at any time.
- The order of content and category lists should offer the ability to control the order it displays using the main admin page of each
Thanks for your interest