We want to develop a website for a college and it's quite important that the bidders should have a good understanding of website design, Logo design, SEO and graphic design, we are looking to start work immediately and therefore would appreciate if you can get in touch soon. We also would like to see projects you have completed.
Please note that the logo, banner and graphics are quite important , hence. Will appreciate someone who has good knowledge and experience on this.
We Also will be interested in using the right bidder for other online work we would like to get done.
(1) A logo and a header should be developed with students and professionals in mind.
(2) Front page
1. The front page should have the menu on the top
2. The menu should be able to be controlled by the CMS back end (adding new menu items)
3. The front page also should have links in the body when the user clicks it should lead to another page in the site (E.g.: CIMA , AAT – can appear as two pictures in the body, when the user clicks, it should lead to the relevant page) refer [url removed, login to view]
4. The client should be able to update the pictures in point 3, time to time, so that the website will be relevant for the users (A small note on how to upload a picture, and what are the dimensions of the picture should suffice – example, if I want to change CIMA to ACCA , how can I do that)
5. The front page should have some space in the bottom for the college to add logo’s as the college gains various accreditations.
6. In the front page there should be some room in the right hand bottom (just above the accreditation logos ) , which should give details on the next course start date, price etc.
(3) Coding – XHTML and CSS (clearly in a way that can be read by another developer), If the code can be changed by way of CSS, that would be great.
(4) A top menu should be developed with the drop down functionality
(5) Each content page should have the following functionality for All IT courses (in the right hand side – Register for this course and make payments, Contact us, Ask a specific question) – these should be in button format.
(6) Each content page should have a left hand menu with the main courses listed (for easy navigation)
(7) I will need ongoing support if we require changing or adding any new feature for the website.
(8) For all the IT courses there should be an option to make payments via debit card/ credit card.