Extreme Elements ([url removed, login to view]) a travel company needs a series of web banner advertisements. The ad must have the same professional look and feel but will also needs to be progressive and extreme in the design elements. In order to be considered for a winning bid you must choose one size below and submit a sample as to how you would layout the ad using Extreme Elements Logo and creative advertising copy.
1. Create 1 ad for each banner size identified below:
Rectangles and Pop-Ups
300 x 250 - (Medium Rectangle)
250 x 250 - (Square Pop-Up)
240 x 400 - (Vertical Rectangle)
336 x 280 - (Large Rectangle)
180 x 150 - (Rectangle)
300 x 100 - (3:1 Rectangle)
Banners and Buttons
468 x 60 - (Full Banner)
234 x 60 - (Half Banner)
88 x 31 - (Micro Bar)
120 x 90 - (Button 1)
120 x 60 - (Button 2)
120 x 240 - (Vertical Banner)
125 x 125 - (Square Button)
728 x 90 - (Leaderboard)
120 x 600 - (Skyscraper)
2. Artwork must be supplied as finished PSD with all fonts either embedded or as outlines.
3. All ads should be static with no flash or animated.
3. Please provide previous work samples along with your bid submission.
4. Project needs to be completed ASAP - 12-24 hour turn around from winning bid.
1. Payment will be made via PayPal or Scriptlance once project is complete and I can verify one template to ensure accuracy.
2. Preferred communications during the project should include Skype, AIM, MSN or email. Prefer Skype.
1. Do not bid per hour. This is a project bid only.
2. DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T DO THIS PROMPTLY
3. Excellent communication skills are imperative.