I'm writing an electronics blog, Code and Life, and would like to step beyond standard WordPress themes and create a unique design for my site. A web developer myself, I can create OK/nice designs, but not great/superb. I'm therefore seeking a good web designer to help me with the design task.
What is needed: Redesign of the header, content and right-hand navigation panes, delivered to me either in PSD format or HTML/CSS (*not* as a Wordpress theme!). Here's a sample page from my blog so you'll know what kind of elements I'm (currently) using:
[url removed, login to view]
I would expect that for a good web designer, doing one page mockup plus communication would require maybe 4-6 hours so this translates to something around $30-50/hour. If I like the work you'll do in this project, I will likely have more work in the future - I do web development as a freelancer and would often benefit if I had someone who could help me with the visual side.
Here are some things I'm looking for in the new design:
- Very clean, modern look
- The site topic, "Code" and "Electronics" should be apparent from the general design, be it textures, colors, or something else
- Good-looking typography, but preferably fonts that don't need plugins or "text images"
- The post itself should clearly "stand out" as the main content - like a page of technical paper on a desk
- White background on the post
- Side panels should also stand out so that the "subscribe", "read more", "donate" boxes would get attention
- Small header - just the name of the site (some personality preferred here) and clear section links with enough white space
- Design screen width 1024px (i.e. ~960px page width)
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $217 cho công việc này
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.