PLEASE NOTE: ALL interested candidates (INCLUDING INVITED CANDIDATES) must meet requirements detailed below to bid. Bids will be ignored/deleted if requirements are not met. Stated project budget is arbitrary - bid what you believe is fair.
Description: We are looking to select/hire a team of between three to five expert web designers to collaborate with one another to convert our detailed wireframes into a non-functional (non-coded; we only need the PSD files), beautiful, and cleanly designed mock-up of our website.
This project is not your typical web design project because you will be leveraging an already existing design template. Though some small tweaks will be required, your bid price should pre-dominantly reflect the repositioning, resizing, and text insertions leveraging the already existing design components/widgets. As an example, we may have the look of a text bubble already designed, and your role would be to reposition and resize that text bubble to fit the respective page. There will be little need to create anything from scratch. Since this is a collaborative project, there will be pre-defined standards to preserve a uniform design amongst the team.
Our website will be built based on a combination of pages of varying complexities. In an effort to provide clarity of scope without overwhelming, I have classified these pages into five categories along with the quantity of each type of page represented in the website in which you would be individually responsible for, and on what your bid price should reflect (reference in the attached PDF):
- Figure 1: Simple Pop-up - There will be a quantity of 20 similar
- Figure 2: Complex Pop-up - 10 similar
- Figure 3: Homepage - 1 similar
- Figure 4: Simple Interior Page - 15 similar
- Figure 5: Complex Interior Page - 15 similar
To bid you must speak fluent English, be open to frequent Skype voice calls, be a design specialist (not a jack-of-all trades), and reference both your portfolio and the phrase "I'm interested - what's the next step?" in your bid.
Please DO NOT BID if you:
- have any less than 5 positive freelancer feedback (does not count employer feedback)
- have any more than 45 positive freelancer feedback (does not count employer feedback)
- have an average freelancer rating of less than 9.5 out of 10
- have any incomplete projects
- are part of a company or team with more than three employees (we prefer individual consultants or small groups)
- expect compensation up front (we typically setup milestone payment structures where compensation is provided only upon delivery of pre-defined milestone)