Looking for an experienced animator to create a 2D animated sequence, approximately 3-4 minutes in length. Format, look and feel should be similar to the animation on www.medicareacademy.com.
Overall, video should be fun and entertaining. Want to make the topic of Medicare fun and easy to understand. This video will be unbranded and generic for the use of multiple companies.
Fun and humorous. Animation should be simple yet enjoyable to watch in order to hold the attention of the viewer. This is a fairly “dry” concept that needs to be made amusing and comprehensible.
• Must show examples of similar work
• Must create storyboard and pitch concept
• Must design consistent elements for this project
• Must be able to communicate via Skype during normal business hours (PST)
Our team is able to collaborate on artwork. No stock images; all vector-based animations. Acceptable to use stock sequences or animations. VO track will be provided to guide animation timing.
June 15-July 1
Upon awarding this project, we will set milestones.
• Release of working files upon completion