I want a designer to create a 30 page Flip E-magazine for me about Indonesia (WITHIN 3-4 DAYS!!! sooner if possible)
1) The magazine pages should be in microsoft word and pdf format (later on I will upload it onto [url removed, login to view]) --> It could be laid out in page by page microsoft word & page by page pdf format so I can later edit or upload onto websites myself.
2) VERY IMPORTANT! --> The magazine should have high quality content (Created by the designer via research from the internet or wherever) about Indonesia, Indonesia tourism, Indonesia hotels, Indonesia tours, Indonesia dining, Indonesia businesses, Indonesia sightseeing and activities, Anything useful about Indonesia. This is very important that this content be researched and inputted into the E-magazine by the designer (in microsoft word and pdf format!). I will provide no content (all should be provided and added by the designer). The content has to be designed and created like a professional looking magazine. I will leave the ideas up to the designer.
3) The front cover should have my company logo on it
4) The front page should look like a magazine front page with page references, and catchy phrases
5) VERY IMPORTANT! --> Each page inside should have a DIFFERENT template and designed very creatively (very professional and amazing looking). This is a very important point and please make sure you follow this point --> In the future if I want to create another magazine, I should be able to easily create one using the templates you have given me from this magazine. I am no designer so please make the templates and directions to add in images and text to the template very easy for me. Please make it so that I can edit the templates easily and just add images and text easily via Adobe inDesign or Microsoft Word and easily create another magazine from the templates from this magazine.
6) VERY IMPORTANT! --> Another important requirement is that the first few pages of the magazine should have advertising spaces that allow businesses to advertise there. What I mean to say is that there should be a description of 1/2 page advertising space and what it costs, 1 page advertising space and what it costs, and 2 full pages advertising space and what it costs. These pages should be laid out professionally and very appealing for businesses to want to advertise in them. After these first few pages of advertising space, the designer will need to fill up the rest of the magazine with original content regarding anything about Indonesia (as described before in #2)
7) This project requires an experienced E-magazine designer (I need to see your previous work or examples)
8) VERY IMPORTANT! --> This project needs to be completed within 3-4 days.