We will today upgrade our web shop to Magneto Community 1.7. Will be online this evening or tomorrow. There are some additional information and requirements for the project and we like the bidders to answer specifically to this.
1. We need basic simple elegant design templates based on the [url removed, login to view] site design as mentioned. We will then use this for our main store. We also will have other domains and web shop “front ends” using the same Magneto backend store, so we to make sure it is simple for us to make minor changes for this “sub” designs (we will make several in the next 1-6 months) for specific product ranges.
2. The design must follow Magneto Design standard adjusted for Magneto 1.7 if relevant.
3. We need the design developer to be available after delivery for some time. We expect there might be smaller or larger adjustments and the technical company that runs the shop should have the option to communicate before and after delivery (Skype and e-mail is good). So we need to know what after service is included and what prices you charge for additional work to the original bid (please clearly exactly what we will get and future cooperation costs)
4. The design basic colors etc. should in edition (master basic design) should be adjusted to our company logos, colors and general design.
5. We will set up a developer site; [url removed, login to view] or similar where the designer can directly implement the new design.
6. Last but not critical for this task. We are going to rebuild and make 1 or 2 portals for information only (not shop) based on Joomla 2.5 or 1.7 depending or recommendations from technical developers. It this task (building a Joomla site from scratch to finish) is something you have experience with we like to know. There will be separate bid for this coming.
We have a Magneto site ([url removed, login to view]) that is due for an upgrade (to 1.7 and with several small and major features). The first thing we want to do after the technical upgrade is to implement a better design. We love and are allowed to us [url removed, login to view] as our template (their site is currently running on an ASP platform).
Once we have implemented the design (menu names, and some other choices that has to be different besides the language (we will want to have two languages, Norwegian and English to start with) we will want several new sites using the same backend but promoting only one product category. Today we have far too many different products to sell from one site or domain if you like.
So the first job is making a design for the existing portal based on the [url removed, login to view] design. Then we will make new sites with design that is similar but not necessary equal. We will have a design for Earthing (similar products like [url removed, login to view] but same design), water technology etc. We hope they all can use the same shopping backend ([url removed, login to view]) but with different design and focus on a given product range.
We need to understand the possibilities, cost and time to generate a useful design. We have a technical service provider that runs the service for us and they can also integrate a design that is well made.
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $792 cho công việc này
Experienced Magento Expert is here, Take a look at our portfolio: [login to view URL] I'm quite interested in your project. I have a team size of 35 Developers with huge experience developing Magento Projects.