Looking for a excellent programmer that can complete my website.
what I want is the 'product' section of my website ([url removed, login to view]) to bring to a online store, which would show the Retail prices of the items for everyone to see.
Non Registered users can only browse the online store - In order to make a purchase, a form must be filled up, and approved. Once I have approved the new customer, I will also define what discount the user will have. At first, my 'online store' will only be used by other businesses. Business information will have to be entered in the 'form'.
Once approved, users would be able to browse the products, while showing both 'Retail' and 'Your Cost'
-Logged in customers may order directly from the website and pay for their order using a credit card or paypal.
-The item management must be VERY flexible.
For example, One item could have the following options:
Item = Metal Elbow
Supplier/Maker? (Vibrant Performance? Racing Piping?, Etc)
Diameter: 1" or 1.5" or 2" or 2.5" or 3" ...etc
45 degrees? 90 Degress?
Sainless? or Aluminum? Or Mildsteel?
Blue? Red? Purple? Polished? Black? Orange?
- this project must also be 'search engine optimized' from the start. This is important.
- I will provide the structure for the categories and the products, but the given structure needs to be deployed by the programmer (or a sub contracted person)
- I will provide a list of 250 items to be setup on the website, including pictures and 'retail' prices.
- Retail prices must be easily updatable via an 'import new prices' tool in TXT format and comma seperated. I will provide a template of the file to allow importation.
- The online store must look similar to the original website (good looks please!)
Upon winning the bid, you have 1 month to complete the project. I expect an Open Source solution to be used and tweaked.