DON'T WHATEVER YOU DO send me a PM with a copy&paste job of your resume. I want to hear from you, your personality, not something you send to everyone. Again, if you do this you will be IGNORED. Ok, so now that's out of the way. I run a high quality webdesign business. Enthesis on HIGH QUALITY.
Only apply if you can produce neat unquie, W3C complimant websites, that look and feel proffesional or relate to the business they will be created for. You will be paid a fixed price for each website you create, no room for hourly based nonsence when I don't know if your working or not (so if you find yourself working on 1 site longer than another just think of it as part of our contract..)
BEFORE you bid, send me a message with the following;
1. How long have you been making websites? How many have you made?
2. Do you work for any other companys or are you out of work?
3. Are you alone, or are you a team?
4. How long will you be able to commit to this project?
5. Please send us a list of every site you've ever designed from scratch.
6. Are you ok with us using your best site designs in our portfolio? (will help YOU get more business)
7. Say a florest wants a fresh looking site, something unquie and original, how long will it take you to do? AND how many revisions are you willing to do?
8. What will your rate be per site?
9. How available will you be?
10. Under no circumstances must you copy or try to give us premade themes, we know every trick in the book, so we advise you not to waste your time, it's illegal and won't stick with us. Understood?
11. How many websites could you create per week working at max capacity?
If a website is particular hard, or a client asks for an unreasonable amount of revisions we will be fair and credit you accordingly. Now most of that's out of the way, I need a long term partner, not just for 1 or 2 jobs. So please don't waste time by posting if you can just do a few jobs.
I look forward to building a great relationship with you, also you must be available on skype/email at least once a day.
NOTE: Your bid reflects your price for 1 website.