Presently I am looking for :-
Scope of work completion ( within1 week from date of bid awarded),
consolidated bidders for site [url removed, login to view] & internet marketing most appreciated, no let down for individual proj. bidders too. Kindly be specific with your competencies while bidding.
1. pepping up my existing word press website layout,presentation (i.e a bit more ethnic and contemporary look and bringing it closer to india's culture as it will be a craft site with all web store capabilities)
2. Payment gateway integration and suggestions for betterment if any.
3. order confirmation & cart Invoicing functionality betterment if any.
4. shopping cart integration and suggestions if required and if any.
5. content writing & online content write up check for spellings,suggestions if any.
6. optimise to mobile devices and tablets for better user experience & suggestions if any.
mail me with previous work preferably into art/craft for more details. Only serious bidders are requested to bid. Milestone payment will be in equal tranches based on the project preferably 50% in adv and 50% after completion
Benefits and future scope of projects in pipeline:-
1. Partner our upcoming SEO effort
future requirements :- if you have experience in doing whitehat SEO, directory submission, Link Wheel, Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, Blog Commenting, Forum Posting and Profile link building. Produce quality articles and also optimize websites to make them gain sure ranks on search engines to produce sales for an indian art,craft and handicraft based e-Commerce client
2. Partner our Internet campaigns/marketing efforts.
Would be needing expertise in driving genuine,NO FAKES,unique,no nudity,no profanity traffic to homepage(relevant to history,art,crafts,cultures)followers through Facebook 30000 real fans,twitter 30000 real followers,Linkedin (targeted marketing),1000 pinterest followers, design and maintain relevant blogs (relevant to history,art,crafts,cultures),advertising and promoting site through coupons, in 30 days conversion to sale on to the site (Rs 1 for every new conversion to sale) during trial period;demography :- indians across the world(50%) ,(indian art enthusiasts,indian art followers,indian art buyers) rest (50%);age group :- above 21 years male & female
3. Be a preferred source for upcoming or ongoing projects related to web.( like brochures, promo materials,catalogue etc)