We are launching a marketing automation product at the moment - [url removed, login to view]
LAMP is a process supported by sophisticated 'CRM' technology and this process is designed to be easy to use and have best process built in for content marketing in the B2B world.
Communication with prospects is mainly via email and emails are organised into pre-defined Streams. however as prospects interact they can be moved onto different Streams. A Stream in its simplest form is a drip feed email campaign. See attached whitepaper on the LAMP process and review the web site.
As a result each instance of LAMP will require a minimum of 3-4 emails in 1 or 2 Streams and over time many many more as we write content and emails for prospects at different stages off the buying cycle: Unaware, Aware, Interested and Looking at Solutions.
The solution is generic at the moment but anticipate that there will be different industry versions created ie one for marketing agencies, one of manufacturing etc.... The product will remain the same in each case but the content and the emails will vary significantly.
I am looking for a Freelancer who can write a series of emails templates for an industry that fit in the Unaware and Aware Streams initially. This will allow a prospect to make minor edits to the templates and therefore they can be up and running and generating leads very quickly.
I need somebody who can therefore can do one or all of the following:
1. Write an initial set of email templates - 4 Unaware, 3 Aware
2. Write further industry versions of the templates
3. (Future and possible separate requirement) Be considered for writing the detailed content: product whitepapers etc
I am looking for skills to enable:
1. Creation and insertion of html templates into LAMP, understand deliverability issues and browser and email client rendering
1a templates may need to have some broad layouts defined initially depending on final functionality in LAMP product
1b templates to be fully installed and working in LAMP - to be advised
2. Use good design to make the templates attractive - some will be largely text based, others more 'designed'
2a. Ability to source, create and manipulate images where necessary
3. Write good quality English (other languages in the future?)
4. Ability to embed appropriate links and tracking codes - to be advised
5. Write new templates on demand, quickly ensuring high quality and full testing
6. After initial training and brief be able to deliver quality work, on time with out a lot of supervision and guidance.
6. Understand CRM, content marketing, marketing automation and lead generation
Initially I would probably be looking for 7 templates and then many more in the future as we expand the buying stages and industries.