I have a website that needs the following.
1. Redesign of site, must be in HTML and easy to edit by regular html software such as netscape composer or front page.
2. Reorganize content, has around 40 pages of not so difficult content.
3. Add more outside content to current site, may take some research
4. SEO to increase PR level and hits, site already listed in almost all search engines, so that does not need any work, but maybe a reorginaizing of meta tags or something, I dont know. Link backs if possible. link exchanges, etc.
5. Rearrange current advertising and affilate links on the site for and more hits. Yes, I use google adwords, but I also have some other topic specific advertising.
6. Site Map
About the website. It is like a travel website that lists hotels, services, banks, etc. But mainly it is for expatriates living overseas who need help. It would be helpful if you have knowledge of Asia.
This is a non-profit site, even though I have advertising it barely pays for my costs every year. I spend a lot of time answering people's questions and I am not earning money from that. Thus this is why I have advertising on the site, I would like it to begin making some money to recoup the time I put into the site and the people who contact me. Thus, I have a very very small budget.
Let me know what you think. I am hoping for a max of $25 for all of the above, is that too low?