Please note: Stated project budget is arbitrary - bid what you believe is fair.
We are looking to form a team of expert web designers to collaborate with one another to convert our detailed wireframes into a non-functional (non-coded; we only need the PSD files), beautiful, and cleanly designed mock-up of our website.
This project is not your typical web design project because you will be leveraging an already existing design. Though some small tweaks be required, your bid price should pre-dominantly reflect the repositioning and text insertions into already existing modules. There will be little need to create anything from scratch. Since this is a collaborative project, there will be pre-defined standards to preserve a uniform design amongst the team.
Our website will be built based on a combination of pages of varying complexities. In an effort to provide clarity of scope without overwhelming, I have classified these pages into five categories along with the quantity of each type of page represented in the website in which you would be responsible for, and on what your bid price will reflect (reference the PDF):
- Figure 1: Simple Pop-up - There will be a quantity of 20 similar
- Figure 2: Complex Pop-up - 10 similar
- Figure 3: Homepage - 1 similar
- Figure 4: Simple Interior Page - 15 similar
- Figure 5: Complex Interior Page - 15 similar
To bid you must speak fluent English, be open to frequent Skype voice calls, be a design specialist (not a jack-of-all trades; any feedback received should show your bias towards design projects), and reference both your portfolio and the phrase "I'm interested - what's the next step?" in your bid. Thank you.
We are interested in selecting/hiring between 4-7 designers for this project. The above scope is the workload for one designer, so your bid should reflect the amount of work itemized above.
Please DO NOT BID if you:
- have any less than 5 positive freelancer feedback (does not count employer feedback)
- have any more than 30 positive freelancer feedback (does not count employer feedback)
- have an average freelancer rating of less than 9.5 out of 10
- have any incomplete projects
- have more than 25% of your feedback associated with non-web design/graphics design projects
- are part of a company or team with more than three employees (we prefer individual consultants or small groups)
- expect compensation up front (we typically setup milestone payment structures where compensation is provided only upon delivery of pre-defined milestone)
Any bids that do not adhere to the above will be ignored. Thank you.