Đang Thực Hiện

Site Completion

I need the follow site completed:

[url removed, login to view]

I need someone what understands browser compatibility (like [url removed, login to view]). No Flash, Java or any of that.

The project just be done in DreamWearer

Kĩ năng: Thiết kế đồ họa, Thiết kế trang web

Xem nhiều hơn: no site, java completed projects, HAP, flash browser java, follow site, browser flash compatibility, site completion flash, understands http, java html design, java flash browser, flash compatibility browser, site site, flash website compatibility, browser compatibility flash, flash browser compatibility, browser design, site flash, html design java, graphic design java website design, graphic design java

Về Bên Thuê:
( 13 nhận xét ) Moorpark, United States

ID dự án: #1064

Được trao cho:

rupa

more detail pl chk [login to view URL]

$70 USD trong 3 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
1.7

35 freelancer chào giá trung bình$82 cho công việc này

alrgroup

I can have this done the same day, and I'll test it in 2 different versions of Netscape and IE, Opera, and Safari (Macintosh). Cross browser and cross platform usability is a specialty of mine. Please check out my por Thêm

$100 USD trong 2 ngày
(4 Nhận xét)
5.3
RRAJKUMAR

got understand about ur requirements. It can be done

$100 USD trong 5 ngày
(1 Nhận xét)
4.1
transylvan

Hi there. Please check PMB

$100 USD trong 5 ngày
(1 Nhận xét)
3.9
KoolD

I can do is easy to me

$35 USD trong 3 ngày
(7 Nhận xét)
3.8
meghana

Dear Sir, We have gone through your [login to view URL] at Teamplaiz India Pvt Ltd(based in Mumbai;India) specialize in web based applications , database and SEO. Below are few links of our online work which may not be perta Thêm

$100 USD trong 8 ngày
(4 Nhận xét)
3.6
anthrink

We are a group of IT Professional has experience in Web and Windows based Development based in Ahmedabad, India. We have experience in Web Design, Logo, Banner, CD Cover, Brochure, Company, Online Shop, Contact Managem Thêm

$100 USD trong 2 ngày
(3 Nhận xét)
2.5
GuyLT

(The bid is preliminary, after a more detailled study I will give You a new bid ( actual bid + or - 20%) I am a Professional (see GuyLT please) Senior Programmer, DBA, Admin, Projectleader, Designer, Translator(6 la Thêm

$80 USD trong 1 ngày
(1 Nhận xét)
2.0
anil201

Sir i can do please see my online portfolio [login to view URL]

$80 USD trong 2 ngày
(2 Nhận xét)
1.9
neoenvision

[login to view URL] --- look through portfolio and make your choice

$100 USD trong 2 ngày
(2 Nhận xét)
1.4
jmedigital

I would like to work with you again. This project is suited to my skills and I can provide quality work, on time. PM me if you have any specific preliminary requests.

$85 USD trong 2 ngày
(1 Nhận xét)
0.6
vizesols

I along with a team of 4 professionals involved in Web Design, Development and Deployment are currently working for USA / UK / Canada & Australia based Web Solutions companies and provide them complete Web Solutions ra Thêm

$99 USD trong 7 ngày
(1 Nhận xét)
2.2
einstin

Minutes away...

$50 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
Zoli

Dear Mrs./Dear Mr. I would be onoured to work for you! For further informations, please see your PM. Best regards, Zoli

$100 USD trong 3 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
ashishdekate

we got the requirments. the site will be made accordingly.

$80 USD trong 5 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
cnosewor

Have it done in a jiffy...

$45 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
binuraj

With our good expertise and experience in the web technologies, we are adhering to the time schedule strictly with best quality at lowest prices and satisfying our clients at the best. Please visit the following websi Thêm

$100 USD trong 15 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
maximbiz

I assume you want to be sure your web site is compatible with all the major web browers. In reality if it is compatible with Internet Explorer and Ntescape you are 75% compatible already. The other 25% is your chose. I Thêm

$75 USD trong 4 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
gunjan1511

Official Website [login to view URL] Highway To Haryana Trade [login to view URL] Ellar Group [login to view URL] Virk Global Vision [login to view URL] KRA Pashmina Industries htt Thêm

$80 USD trong 2 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
gaxco

We can have one of our usability specialists analyse your website (including from a browser compatibility point of view) and recommend specific changes. You would be purchasing 1.5 days of work at $600 per day.

$100 USD trong 10 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
zhawan

I will do it free for you. Have a look at these sites to get a glance of the work I do. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] You do not have to p Thêm

$20 USD trong 30 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0