I have a website that is up and running. There are some elements of the website, that need to be tweaked and styled for it to look and function properly. I can't seem to located the CSS from the theme to make the tweaks. This is a theme and I am using a child theme to make the styling changes. I'm very particular on how things line up. As a side note, this is a Real Estate based website.
1. See Attached Image. Stylize the search box to fit inside the red box, with correct spacing. Must be stylized for mobile friendly site. I have a reference photo of what it should look like.
2. Stylize all the buttons to be the same.
[url removed, login to view] webpage border shading. The page now is very one-dimensional. I need to show some sort of depth. Im open for suggestions on this as well.
4. Create a sidebar slider to display image with support text underneath. Short codes to provide the content. This was done by my last web designer, but was replaced when the site was redone. He used "Soliloquy" plugin.
5. Stylize the CSS for "About the Author Advanced" Plugin. A widget already comes with this theme, but can't be displayed on every page. I would like to use the widget that comes with the theme, instead of the About the Author plugin.
6. Fit a disclaimer to only span the width of the site. Not the whole length of the screen. See Attached Photo.
Please ask questions. For a skilled web designer, these should take no more than a couple hours, messing with the styling. Thanks!
Được trao cho:
Hello Sir, I have understood the requirements. I have 7 years of experience in WordPress development and customization. I am an expert in this kind of tasks. Ready to start right away.
16 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $95 cho công việc này
We have been denominated as one of the leading website solution providers in the Nordic region by www.thelocal.se. Please follow on to inbox for a review of our works and look forward to build a long term relation!
Hello! I have read your project description and I would like to work with you on tweaking the css for the website. Please have a look at your private message board. Thank you!