Dear Graphics Artist/Web Design Experts,
PLEASE NOTE - I am unsure about budget, so please ignore budget and bid what you believe is fair
We are looking to create a team of expert graphics designers who will collaborate to design a non-functional, graphical mockup of our entire website. Since this will be a team approach, with each member having their own assigned scope, we will need to establish standards to maintain design conformity across our design group.
Each individual we hire must have expertise in graphics, worked in collaborative projects together with other designers, and must not be a jack-of-all-trades - specialists only. Since this project is collaborative, we are looking for a graphics artist who is fluent in English, and can conduct frequent conversation between group members on Skype.
When you apply, please place the sentence "I'm ready to join the team as a graphics artist" somewhere in your bid. In addition, please ensure you provide us your portfolio.
Though the work scope may vary, please place your bid price based on the following scope (I have broken down this overall scope into two parts. Your bid price should be on your performing the duties of both Part 1 & Part 2):
PART 1: Developing the components that will display on the website. Please note that we already have the look and feel of what we want (colors, fonts, look of drop-down menus, look of tables, text areas, buttons, etc.). Thus, you would not have to design any layout from scratch (we will provide you all the necessary inputs). For example, Part 1 entails things like taking our existing pop-up message or tables and adding the respective text to make it look good. Part 1 entails the following:
- 35 icons (this is an exception to what was stated above. We would rely on you to help us design these icons - or to speed things up, we can purchase stock icons and customize them as necessary)
- 20 small pop-up messages ("small" meaning there are no fields other than having text in the pop-up), 5 medium pop-up messages ("medium" meaning there are between 1-3 fields (fields can be any combination of drop-down, list box, or plain text fields), and 3 large pop-up messages ("large" meaning there are between 4 - 10 fields)
- 25 small text areas ("text areas" may reside on any web page and similar to pop-up messages, may consist of any combination of fields. "Small text areas" will contain between 0-3 fields), 10 medium text areas (4-7 fields), and 6 large text areas (8-15 fields)
- 10 small tables ("small tables" have between 1-3 columns and only a few rows), 15 medium tables (between 4-10 columns), and 2 large tables (between 11-15 columns)
- 1 top navigation bar (a "top navigation bar" is similar to the links at the top of the [url removed, login to view] home page (where it says "Home", "Solutions", etc.) along with the search box and the IBM logo)
- 1 bottom navigation bar (a "bottom navigation bar" is similar to the bottom area of the [url removed, login to view] home page (where it says "About IBM", "Privacy", etc.))
- 10 images (we can purchase stock images, but they may need to be tweaked to match the look of the page)
- 12 buttons (action buttons such as "submit", "apply", "register", etc. All buttons will look similar, so only need to input different text)
PART 2: Taking the above components and rearranging them to create the non-functional mock-up of the site
- You will use the components to create non-functional mockup of 50 pages of the website (all pages in our wireframe are not too large - the majority fit without need for vertical scroll). Half of them are classified as smaller pages where as the other half are larger pages. "[url removed, login to view]" is an example of a simple page whereas "[url removed, login to view]" is an example of a larger page.
Look forward to your bid. Thank you!