We're looking for a cool and fresh website design for our biggest women magazine. What we need and want is a designer who surprises us with his whole creativity and imagination while having only a few specifications at hand.
We're looking forward to being surprised by your ideas :-)
So please read this brief carefully and develop the content and send us a the sample (No Copy or Duplication will be allowed) Without 3 Sample, the quote will not be considered. We donâ€™t need your previous work sample, so please donâ€™t send it.
What do you do?
Newfound Research is a financial technology and product innovation firm focused on tactical risk management. Newfound analyzes, develops, and stress-tests innovative investment strategies, and works in concert with asset management firms to either enhance existing strategies or develop new strategies from the ground up
Desired website screen size?
1024 x 768
How many pages do you need designed?
Looking at the websites that have been provided as references, somewhere between 2-5. Some websites (like Second Market) have many different pages, all with a similar â€œfeelâ€ to them. Whereas others (like Dwolla) have two different pages: (1) A homepage / splash page (2) the rest of the website We currently think that we need 3 page designed: (1) Homepage / Splash page (2) Contact Us (3) The rest of the site
What is the industry?
Describe the target audience for the website design
Asset Managers, Investment Advisors, Fund Companies and Investment Holding Companies
What 3 things we would like to communicate to our audience through our website design
Simplicity, elegance, and clarity
How is our company different from our competitors?
We have yet to find any
What website design styles do we like?
The website are *intentionally* listed from most exemplary to least:
1. [Second Market]([url removed, login to view])
2. [Code Aacademy]([url removed, login to view])
3. [Dwolla]([url removed, login to view])
4. [Quora]([url removed, login to view])
5. [the Designer Fund]([url removed, login to view])
6. [Smashing Magazine]([url removed, login to view])
7. [Ultralinx]([url removed, login to view])
8. [Grove]([url removed, login to view])
9. [Uncrate]([url removed, login to view])
What colors do we want to see in our website design?
* The following is our color palette that we have already created. We are open to seeing different combinations of colors **within** our color palette, but please do not use colors outside of our color palette.
* **Our Color Palette**:
(Color #) | Red | Green | Blue
(#1) | 11 | 76 | 139
(#2) | 63 | 131 | 181
(#3) | 231 | 158 | 104
(#4) | 192 | 147 | 113
(#5) | 128 | 128 | 128
(#6) | 64 | 109 | 142
(#7) | 37 | 101 | 148
(#8) | 191 | 214 | 231
(#9) | 128 | 173 | 206
(#10) | 183 | 205 | 224
(#11) | 230 | 239 | 246
What colors do we NOT want to see in your website design?
* Colors not in our color palette
What adjectives should best describe our website design?
* Clean, simple and easily readable and navigable
What content must be included in the website design?
Logo (see uploaded files) and Homepage Information (which can be found at our [website]([url removed, login to view]))
*PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE LOGO APPEARS IN THE MOCK-UPS THAT YOU SUBMIT
* Fonts that are currently used for the Logo (that serve as the seed for the website design):
- Helvetica Neue LT Com (is currently used as the Newfound Research "part" of the logo)
- Browalia New (is currently the "Financial Innovators" part of the logo)
We have noticed a big tendency for submissions to contain some sort of a stock photo on the splash page. We have uploaded a vectorized file named [url removed, login to view] that goes well with the "Our Philosophy" portion to include on the splash page. The image is meant to look similar to [url removed, login to view]
13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $688 cho công việc này
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
Hello Sir, Thank you so much for sharing your requirement here. We had developed website of Magazine. Kindly check PMB. Thanks & Regards Vipin Kumar
################## Gone through your project description clearly and are eager to work on your [url removed, login to view] check PMB for details. ##################