We need two things;
1. a template website design that i can then apply to my whole website.
2. a simple company logo to be used on website and business cards
Specs for website;
1. cross browser compatibility is important (although mobile devices browser support dont matter as we will have a mobile version of the website)
2. small footprint/quick load time (no flash, not heavy on graphics)
3. we prefer ease of use over eyecandy (for example, i think [url removed, login to view] strikes a good balance between good looking and usability)
4. blue, black, white and gray as our basic colors (see attached images)
Now refer to the attached PNG images;
template1: this is our main page. you can move things around, but this is just to show what we will have on the main page. would be cool to incorporate the search engine somewhere in the header so that its shown on all pages.
template2: we are a data company so our website will show a lot of data tables just like the one in template2. the form at the top of columns is to filter (aka search) the data. you can also Hide/Show different columns with the table at the top. its ugly right now, make it look good and easy to use! also, some tables will have many columns and will make the page very large with a scroll bar at the bottom; the webpage should look good even when that happens.
template3: at the top is our "advanced search"; needs to look better. (keep in mind we'll be adding a lot more fields to it over time, make it flexible)
Specs for logo:
We need something very simple; just the name of the company in nice letters: iPerformData with probably the .com at the end. same colors (blue/black/white/gray). will most probably always be put on a white background but if possible, create it with transparent background just in case. you can play around with caps; i.e. iPERFORMDATA or iPerformdata... whatever looks better.