NYeC is a public/private partnership tasked with improving healthcare by advancing health information technology in New York State.
We are seeking a Freelance Information Architect to do the architectural redesign of our site to make it user-friendly, cohesive and meet our key objectives.
This will include, and yet not be limited to:
• Interviewing the key experts in our organization to understand our audience’s needs and expectations.
• Create wireframes, sitemaps, flows, sketches or scenarios, to ensure ease of use.
• Testing/shadowing user experience to ensure the structure works from a variety of user experiences.
• Understanding of SEO required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of five years of professional IA hands-on experience, and a background that includes undertaking projects in one or more of the following areas: information architecture, data architecture, application architecture, enterprise architecture, or complex website design.
• Must have a firm understanding of user-centered design processes and interaction design
• Must have the ability to listen to highly technical discussions and be able to translate them to simpler flow diagram. Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills required.
Samples of complex sites created required. Please specify your exact hands-on part of the project. We also require contact information for 2-3 references.
Ability to work in downtown NYC for several months a must. Please specify desired hourly or daily rate.
Only accepting NYC Metro area applicants.
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $5800 cho công việc này
Dear Sir, Our company specializes in design and development of healthcare web and mobile services. We understand EMR, SNOWMED,PHR , DIACOM etcPlease visit [url removed, login to view] . Regards Dishant [url removed, login to view]