We need help to wireframe/structure a new ecommerce website that will sell online educational videos. Before working with our web developer (already appointed) we need help to consider the logical wireframing/structure required to optimize sales potential. The final output will be a wireframe/structure of the total website.
We need a clear, logical thinker with experience in wireframing/structuring websites to optimize sales.
The successful Freelancer will:
1. consult with us to define the goals for the site, menu bars and areas of site content
2. consult with us on our video products to help us decide how to structure our product offer - what do we offer for free, what do we offer at low price, what do we offer at high price - in order to optimize sales
3. research websites that are models of excellence in this field
4. draft a wireframe/structure of what our website will look like (this can be done using lo or hi tech methods) we dont mind if it is done with paper and pen as long as it is logical and optimizes sales
6. seeks feedback from us on draft and makes appropriate changes before finalizing the work
To enable us to shortlist Freelancers please send us:
1. a wireframe/structure you have completed for another e-commerce site AND/OR
2. your proposed methodology