Pay : $3000- $5000 per month
Professional Jobs Inc is a consumer and commercial services company. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries the Company provides essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to approximately 1.7 million customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Panama from over 400 locations. We are currently seeking a persuasive Internet Marketing Manager with a strong background in managing online marketing.
The Internet Marketing Managers duties include:
- A good writer with typo or grammatical error. Enough write-ups to convince any prospective customer
- Online banner and 3rd party website advertising
- Affiliate advertising campaigns
- Direct email campaigns
- IYP campaign oversight
- Responsibility for the content of the corporate website and any affiliate websites
- Demo and presentation videos
- Search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Ensuring that all marketing is trackable for reporting and demonstrated understanding of advanced analytics (Core metrics a plus).
- Conducting analysis and reporting on all campaigns
- Working closely with interactive agency to ensure execute multi-channel web marketing ideas
The internet marketer will be responsible for ensuring timely execution of online advertising, search advertising, and direct email campaigns, as well as responsible for the freshness and accuracy of the corporate website and workflow/production approval process.
The ideal candidate must have at least one year of experience creating, writing and managing campaigns, understands search advertising, and understands the importance of closed loop reporting and analytics. This position requires strong creative ability and design skills, technical savvy, ability to reach the required market and people great attention to detail, project management skills, and a proven track record. All candidates must have recent prior experience managing online marketing for corporations. Must also have a good sense of design and content, project management and analytical ability.
All candidates need online marketing management experience,
1+ year of writing, prior internet marketing experience, project management experience, some traditional media (print) marketing experience.