I run a financial newsletter whose website needs redesigning and modernizing, including improved graphics.
I need the following:
- A Logo and banner ad on all pages
- The capability to add a short sales squeeze page if desired.
- A home/landing page with space for video, text, AND a form mailer/signup form that visitors must fill out in order to gain access to our free Dividend Yield tables and Calculators and receive our free Market Update Bulletins. (The form mailer now links to an autoresponder at another site). Once they sign up, visitors should be given access to the free tables, via a password, (their e-mail address?). I also need to easily add and test sales text, (with my Mac), plus links to the following pages:
- 4 pages containing a total of 9 Dividend Yield tables, each table labeled by industry.
- 1 page with 2 separate tables for selling covered calls and puts on pre-determined stocks, AND public user data entry put and call calculators (ALL OF THE TABLES ARE PART OF A SEPARATE PROJECT WHICH IS UP FOR BID).
- An Articles/Blog page which I can easily update – this needs to be linked to many different social bookmarking sites – FaceBook, Digg, Propeller, Delicious, Reddit, YouTube, etc. The articles should have links that readers can click , which will link them to PDF copies of the entire article, so they can continue reading. This page should also have space to display “As Seen on…” logos.
- A Subscription &amp; Products Page that links new subscribers to 4 different ClickBank checkout forms. This page should be easy for me to add new products and promo text to.
- 4 different Thank You pages for ClickBank to send paid subscribers back to immediately after they've paid for a specific subscription plan. The Thank You pages each have a form mailer that these paying customers would fill in by entering their name, e-mail address, ClickBank order, and which website they heard about us on. The Thank You pages' form mailers link to an autoresponder on my site.
- All pages should have prominent links to the Subscriptions &amp; Products Page.
- The form mailer signup for our free weekly bulletin should be on the tables pages and the Articles page.
- A site-map that complies with Google specs
-Google web analytics AND conversion/ad tracking embedded in page code
I use a Mac, so I'll need to be able to add to/edit this website via a Mac.