Asteroid Impact is a space strategy browser game, where you can build up your empire, build spaceships, establish new cities and fight against other people.
We need a logo and a website design. Here are a few more details on what we exactly need.
- The logo:
The logo should contain the text „A.I.“ (in a nice font) and a nice graphic maybe. It should remind the user of spaceships and/or artificial intelligence.
The logo will be placed on the landing page as well as in the top left corner in the ingame area. If possible, please provide a vector graphic for the logo.
- The website design:
The website consists of two parts, the landing page and the ingame area. The landing page should be designed to provide two functionalities:
* Animate new users to register themselves
* Login for existing users
We would like to see the following elements on the landing page:
* Login area
* A background that fits the space scenario
* Large area (eyecatcher), with an image slide show and the logo, a horizontal menu bar under the header area, a small footer (with some links), see [url removed, login to view]
In addition to the landing page we need another template that will be used to display some static content (faq, imprint, …)
The second part of the website is the ingame area. Once a users logs in, he will see his account overview.
This layout will look a little different than the landing page layout. It roughly consists of three areas:
* logo (on the left side)
* a drop down box where the user can change the city
* amounts of the three resources
* horizontal navigation bar
* news area
Between the clock and the logo on the left side should be an area to display news. A news consits of a title, a teaser text and an image. The news area is not present yet in the attached screenshots.
- left container:
links in link groups
=> see [url removed, login to view], left side menu
- content area:
The content area displays the main content of the game. We need a few templates to display different things:
* A list view to display a list of ingame objects: buildings, towers, techs and spaceships (see [url removed, login to view])
* A detail view that display details of an object: image, description, bonuses and costs (see [url removed, login to view])
* City overview, displays the data of one city, such as name, founding date, order overview (see [url removed, login to view])
* List view for events/reports, can have filters and a pagination (see [url removed, login to view])
* Map of the world, displays the cities of a specific country (see [url removed, login to view]). The Map consists of continents and countries. The world map shows all cities of a specific country. There is also a bar to navigate between the continents and countries
Each of these views also has the possibility to display messages to the user. These messages can be error (red), info (yellow) or success (green) messages.
These info boxes need to be designed as well.
- The attachments show the current look of the game. These screens may be an inspiration, but you can change them as you like.
- You do NOT have to make the 3D object modeling (spaceships, towers, buildings), just the Website design and logo.
- We just need the design, there is no coding stuff to do for you.
- Once we chose a freelancer, the work should be done in about 2 Weeks.
It would be great if you can provide a portfolio of things that you have designed.
- [url removed, login to view]
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Đã trao cho:
23 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €1390 cho công việc này
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.