We require an iphone app that connects to a website database. The application will have a simple interface where customers can find products of their choice within a specified distance of where they are. For example a customer could bring up the app and put in “shoes” which would show all shops within a specified area (let's say 1 km) of where they are that sell shoes. This distance can be changed by them. The list of shops will be like a mini advert displaying the a description of the shop, it's name, etc. The user can then select a shop and it will preferably give them instructions on how to get to that shop using maps.
Two tier system:
Tier 1: The website
• Simple, aesthetically appealing
• preferably PHP, mysql, Apache
Consumers can come to the site and enter
1. A postcode or suburb which uses intellisense to confirm the suburb if they don’t enter a postcode
i.e. putting in Richmond as a suburb will give a list of avialable suburb:
example: Richmond, S.A
2. A description of the product they are looking for can be typed in and this will use intellisense to guid them. There should also be a list of popular product areas that the can click on to avoid typing. The result is a list of shops that have registered as selling the products they asked for and reside in the suburb or postcode they have specified.
Shop Owners can register their business on the website.
1. They need to specify the address of their shop, their details, category of their shop (no more than 3 categories from a pre defined selection).
2. They should have access to a payment gateway to pay a fee for the service.
3. After registration completion it should send admin an email to moderate and activate the new shop
Tier 2: The iPhone application
• Simple as possible, aesthetically appealing
1. Customer opens the application
2. Customer is given the option to turn on location device if not on
3. Customer specifies what product they are looking for (preferable with intellisense)
4. Customer specifies what distance they want to look for a shop from their current location (default of 1000 metres).
5. App searches website database for any matches and displays them as a list (with next page functionality – max of 10 on one page)
6. If a customer clicks on one of the shops in the list it shows them the address and the location on a map how to get there from where they currently are.
PLEASE QUOTE ON IPHONE APP, WEBSITE OR PREFERABLY BOTH AND SPECIFY WHICH YOU ARE QUOTING ON.
13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2212 cho công việc này
Hello. We have all necessary skills in this area. we developed some similar projects. We can make it very well. Looking forward to have a good cooperation. Best Regards, Gorasoft
Hi, I want to offer you my software development services. I'm bidding on the iPhone project only. Please read PMB for more details. Best regards, Dmitry.