I'm looking for an IT/design specialist with experience using/creating dynamic PDF web applications.
specifically I'm looking at putting together a customisable recipe book for people in the health and fitness industry. This means that the recipes and photo's within the book would remain the same however theÂ colorÂ scheme and a logo on the front cover would be tailored to the purchasers spec's.
The purchaser of the customized recipe book would then be able to sell or pass on to their clients a "skinned" book that looks like they've produced the book themselves.
I already have a cook and a photographer to make the actual book. I now need someone who will enable the book to be customized on an online platform.
Â The actual author of the cook book and the photographer would be credited for the creation of the book.
I envisioned that the purchasing process from the customers perspective could all be done online along the following steps.
1. The customer would go to a website [url removed, login to view] (for example)
2. They would click on button that says begin customising your cook book
3. They would choose up to 2 colors one dominant and one recessive (by either entering hexadcimal numbers or using a pallet selector tool)
4. They would paste their logo onto the front cover of the book
5. They would then be required to purchase the book to get access to it.
It's important that the customer cannot cut or copy any of the content of the book prior to purchasing.
If you think that this might be a job you have the skills for please quote dollars and hours required. Also if you could direct me to similar projects that you have created that will also be required.
if you have any questions please let me know.