Hey everyone -
Over the course of the last couple of years on Scriptlance, we have developed numerous relationships with some great programmers and designers on here. Of course, we have also had some not-so-great people to.
Anyway, we have a great team of people that we have mostly gotten thru Scriptlance. I told them when they started working for our company that initially it was one project, but if they treated us well, then we would take care of them. We have had our web designers with us for 3 years and a print designer with us for more than 6 months. We have also had programmers on for various large and small projects.
In order to continue to the growth of our company, we are looking for an SEO Specialist to help us with search engine optimization. This will include link building, adwords, adsense, article submissions, etc. Since we are in the design world, you will need to tell us exactly how you are going to get it done.
We are going to let you start off with one site and then we will build from there. WE MUST HAVE A PROVEN WINNER!! Right now we are sitting on about 20+ sites that will need to eventually be done. We are looking for a person or a company that we can build a long term relationship with that can continue to help grow our company.
1. You must know SEO. We don't want pretenders. This is our business and we are serious to find someone who knows SEO.
2. You must have feedback. Normally we allow those with no feedback to bid on our auctions, but unfortunately this time we will be deleting all bids with no feedback.
3. You must have a portfolio. Please PMB me with your portfolio.
4. You must be proven. We want someone who will make us money on the internet and be able to justify us to continue using them.
5. You must be a good person. All the seo and everything you will be doing, MUST be ethical! If we find out that you are violating this, then you will immediately be released from this job. We have a very professional office and we don't have time for that.
Alright, if you have questions, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from many of you soon.