[url removed, login to view] is a revolutionary concept in life-long learning developed by Darrell and Jennifer Williams. Presently, [url removed, login to view] is seeking a consultant or consultants to assist in the development and search engine optimization (SEO) of the Website. The consultant(s) will provide input as to the usability, style, and online marketing of the Website.
The Canguru program was founded in 1995 as a personal and professional development program and was tested over the past nine years with students at the University of South Florida and the University of Tampa, who were receiving college credit for participating in an internship. The concept was developed over 14 years of work with the country's wealthiest individuals (people with over $20 million of net worth), studying what made them successful. This study found three basic principles that top performers follow:
1. Top performers write down their goals
2. Top performers spend their time planning how to achieve their goals
3. Top performers fill their minds with information from other successful individuals, and use this information to create their success
[url removed, login to view] uses search engine technology to identify key words in members' lists and goals to custom-tailor a personal and/or professional development program for each member. Members can then choose to receive their materials in book, audio, or Mp3 format.
[url removed, login to view] seeks consultant(s) to use and improve the Website. Maximum budget for this consultancy is $2,500 per month.
Continued development of Website including:
1. Internal SEO: ensuring that [url removed, login to view] generates the best programs available to clients based on their personal lists and goals
2. External SEO: making [url removed, login to view] the number one website for personal and professional development
3. Usability: through membership in the program and regular use of the tools available on [url removed, login to view], suggest and implement improvements to [url removed, login to view]
This consultancy should begin in August 2009 and will extend indefinitely.
HOW TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
Please visit and review [url removed, login to view], then submit the following no later than July 15, 2009, by email to proposal at canguru.com.
1. Your preliminary assessment of [url removed, login to view] and suggestions for improvement
2. A firm estimate of fees to be charged and an estimate of expenses that would be incurred
3. A proposal describing your qualifications (or the qualifications of the team of consultants) and how the tasks described above would be carried out
4. Resumes of all consultant who would be involved in the project
Interviews for this consultancy will be held in mid August 2009.