We need 2 things.
1) A web design template for a main website designed with the following requirements.
Right Side Column for Articles. Can show example of what I mean.
Web Template Requirements so it works with [url removed, login to view]
- table-less design (formatting is CSS-based, no tables)
- main menu in unordered list (ul)
- menu links not hard-coded into images. must be text based.
- sidebar menu links in unordered list (ul)
- breadcrumb links section or at least room to implement one easily
- breadcrumb links not contained in a list, use & g t separator or some other delimiter
- any source code or images are free to use, no restrictions
- images must be easy to customize if they have text in them
- logical names for CSS styles: main-menu, sidebar, footer, etc.
- footer links section
Plus all the usual SEO on page stuff like using H1 for top titles and H2 for secondary. I will advise on SEO as needed.
Horizontal menu at the top.
2) A template for a WIDGET ready wordpress theme that will transparently fit into the design of the main site you have done. So the blog looks of the same branding as the site. Changing the folder name should not messup the theme.
Should work across all major browsers. should be xhtml/css compliant.
I will need access to your wordpress admin to test if it is widget ready.
Current website: [url removed, login to view]
++I already have logo/branding for you to use.
Please show example of previous work.