1ÂºThe newsletter at the footer should trigger two things:
- Send an email to the shop owner informing him about it ( ALREADY IMPLEMENTED).
- Include that customer as a customer on the client zone in the CMS ( although he is not register yet as a proper client, once this client register with this email the info will be updated).
If a user types his email in the newsletter , his email will be added to the â€œregistered user DataBaseâ€. When this same user becomes a registered user this information will be updated.
2Âº In the Manage clients area should be a button : to send an email to all current active customers. ( to distribute the newsletter ). I need to have this in the Manage clients section. This is only an icon ( a letter icon ) at the bottom of the manage clients section, that when pressed, the outlook of the client will pop-up with all the emails of his clients. Nothing else.
3Âº On the blog section on the web I want to be able to check all old blogs, I want two buttons to move through it.
you will put there buttons on right panel to move through all the blogs and the blogs are displayed according to the LIFO [url removed, login to view] the scroller only appears on Blog home page not in Blog details page.
4ÂºI want to have the option , for every product of Discount. For example, 20% down the price. Should be per product.
that means you want product discount options for every products and there will be a area for discounts of product for admin during uploading a new product and also in product edit section. And there will be also a option in shop details section where admin can Active/Deactive product discount facility.
5Âº I want to have the general option, before buying of a coupon: â€œMERRY CHRISTMATSâ€ of 20% off all products on the cart. Controlled on the SHOP DETAILS.
6Âº As I want to improve the design of the web/cms I want you to substitute all the programming design for pictures ( you wonÂ´t change the distribution of the elements, just put pictures (given by me ) behind ).---Donâ€™t understand your requirements.
- I explain over Skype.
7Âº Currently WE DO NOT have a common DB to control the shop owner details as It should be, we store this details on the same DB, I need you to create a common DB and link the CMS to it as it does with the current table. ---Donâ€™t understand your requirements .
- In the future I will have my own website ( for my company ) and from there the shop owners will register. Their personal details like : name, surname, address, email, admin password, credit card numberâ€¦etc.. need to be centralized in ONE single common DB . Now you have this information in every DB of everyshop owner.
8Âº Include a banner,categories, products and blogs limit number ( different in everycase), this info will be on the common DB, this is to limit the things the shop owner can do based on his kind of contract with me. ---Donâ€™t understand your requirements.
- This is aim at limiting the number of products/categories/banners/blogs a single shop owner can introduce in his own CMS. This is because I plan to charge according to the capacity of the page ( I will charge more to clients with 200 products than clients with 20 products for example. ). This info must be in the common DB.
9Âº Common Control Pannel : Instead of having one control pannel for every client I want to have the control pannel in my company website and based on the login credentials the client will see his own shop information. I am not an expert but I guess this will be implemented like this:
- SHOP OWNER tries to login.
- The control pannel looks for that credentials in the common DB described in point 7Âº here.
- The control pannel will connect to the personal client DB to get this info and present it to him. ( I will NOT change the control pannel code except that the DB connection will depend on the login credentials.
Được trao cho:
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $300 cho công việc này
Custom Software Development - <B><i>The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms and Conditions</i></B>