Looking for a qualified individual to create a website for a custom tailor shop similar in concept to the http://www.tailorstore.co.uk.
Custom Tailor Webshop
--- functionality should be similar to http://www.tailorstore.co.uk.
The objective is to build an interactive website for a tailor who sells custom made ladies coates and business suits with a unique style created by the user.
This site should give the end user options to take their own measurements for suits which are saved on a database and on a user profile. The user profile should be accessible for the users by login/password, allowing them to see/change their basic data/measurements and their orders. The measurement and the design process will be accompanied by artwork/graphics (similar to [url removed, login to view]). The artwork will be delivered by you, the style of artwork (sketches) will be discussed further with the client.
The site should have an “interactive coat designer” and an “interactive business suit designer” in which all aspects of choosing a suit/shirt are displayed in a visual format, similar to tailorstore.co.uk. The customised designs of the clients can be accessed publicly on the website. It should also have a "recommended designs" that allows us to pre-select certain designs.
The site should have Paypal integration (safe payment forms) for handling payments. The site should be programmed search-engine friendly.
Updating of the sites core features (new styles/fabrics/prices) should be easy to do (without advanced programming knowledge). Upon completion of the product you will provide us with the necessary knowledge to perform these updates.
The client will provide only a brandname/logo and photos of fabrics – all other necessary artwork, and the technical realisation will be delivered by you. We will provide you with the necessary text for all pages and the detailed steps in measurement and design process.
1. Selecting a provider and awarding the contract.
2. Providing a jpeg or psd of the proposed site layout. Iterate until client is satisfied.
3. Applying the chosen layout into a CMS template and providing a demo for it.
4. Providing a demo of the content and menu layouts.
5. Designing a test of the “suit and shirt customisation” form and testing it.
6. Designing a test of the “measurements” form and testing it.
7. Ironing out all the wrinkles in the forms and reworking them.
8. Integrating the user/membership part of the site.
9. Integrating the payments into the “suit customisation” form and testing it.
10. Integrating the “last designs”-widget in the front page.
11. Linking all forms together and full testing of both forms and purchasing all together.
12. Tweaking the site with respect to SEO and bug finding/testing.
13. Site acceptance.
14. Full payment for the job and feedback given to Getafreelancer.com.
--- If you feel that some features are particularly difficult/time-consuming/costly to implement, please discuss with us.
--- Please bid only if you can make this happen and have an idea what we are looking for. Totally generic bids will not be considered. This is not an ordinary webshop.
--- Please provide us with a timeline for the realisation of the project.
--- The budget for this is US$ 750 (AND NOT US$ 1500, so please don't bother bidding more).
We will be using the [url removed, login to view] escrow service for payment.
A companion Iphone and/or Android App is required for the website allowing the same functionality as the website.
23 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1926 cho công việc này
Hi, I'm a web expert. It would be my pleasure, to have the chance to work with you. Please check the PM inbox. And your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!. Many thanks!
Hi, we understand your concern for a comprehensive online ecommerce business development. Please check PMB for details from our end. Thanks in advance.