I need a library science teacher to teach me a course on librarianship and to further issue me a documents of proof upon its completion.
The course itself must be developed and offered by service provider. It must be an equivalent of 60 credit hours' study and must include the following topics:
1. Classification of library collections
2. Principles and technology of library collections development
3. Fundamentals of bibliography
4. Development of reference-search tool
5. Inter-library loans. Its purpose and performance
6. Use of information technologies for library service. Website design options for on-line library service. Web security.
7. Theory and practice of library management and marketing
8. Organisation theory at the level of library management
9. Use of scientific approaches in librarianship
10. History of library and information science
Before you bid, please give me the following suggestions in a private message: your own structure of the course and the way you can deliver it for me (including possible tests and examination).