We are seeking a detail-oriented Administrative Office Coordinator to add to their busy firm.
This position is primarily administrative, reports to the Controller and will have regular interaction with all levels from production employees through company ownership.
General Administrative Support (40% of time)
• Serve as a backup for the Accounts Payable Coordinator and the Accounts Receivable/Billing Coordinator.
• Serve as a backup for the Parts Manager by issuing purchase orders as needed.
• General filing.
• Serve as the first point of contact for all inbound telephone inquiries.
• Serve as the first point of contact for all in-person client, vendor, and partner meetings.
Office Management (30% of time)
• Office supplies purchasing and coordination
• Schedule and confirm travel needs for owners and sales personnel.
• Maintain relationships with all building maintenance.
• Receives and quickly distributes all inbound mail, deliveries, and faxes.
Human Resources & Payroll (30% of time)
• Daily review of prior day's employee time, adjusting as needed for accuracy.
• Weekly payroll processing through 3rd party provider, with
• New employee onboarding.
• Administers all employee enrollments and exits.
• Monitors all employee deductions and reconciles against provider billing statements.
• Tracks and manages all employee absences, time-off, and vacation accruals.
• Assists employees with payroll and benefits inquires.
• Exceptionally detail-oriented with careful review of all data-entry, reporting, and documentation.
• ERP system experience.
• Payroll processing
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Comfortable working in a fast-changing manufacturing environment.
• Ability to take ownership of regular deliverables and one-time projects.
• Ability to understand, speak, and write the English language.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
• Regular business hours 8am - 5pm Monday-Friday.
• FLSA non-exempt with occasional overtime as needed.
• Casual office.
• Position involves regular computer use, sitting for long periods, standing, bending, and lifting of at least 20 lbs.
• Compensation based on experience.
• One week vacation after one year of service, two weeks after second year.
• Six paid holidays.
16 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2347 cho công việc này
Hello can we discuss more about your requirement please let me know your convenient time to chat with you after that I can provide correct time and cost Thanks Gopal
How are you? My name is Bryan. I have 8+ years experience. If you would like to get high quality product with best service, hire me. Looking forward to discuss about your project. Thank you.