GuardianVets is a fast-growing B2B telehealth startup that allows veterinary practices to offer after-hours care to their clients with a fully-fledged mobile/web app platform that brings real-time communication capabilities to health practices.
We are looking for a Node.js developer who comfortable across the entire backend stack who can develop efficient apis and server-based code from scratch as well as maintain both monolithic and microservice programs. You be a key player in managing our Twilio, AWS, Firebase, Stripe, Ably and other integrations.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
Comfortable writing clear and code that scales
• Extensive experience with using Node.js to writeback and manage both RESTful and GraphQL APIs
• Considerable expertise in data and server security to guard against possible exploits that could
adversely affect the organization or end user
• Experience building microservices
• Be comfortable working Redis, Postgres, Firebase, DynamoDB and serverless databases
• Creating solutions for edge cases
• Work experience with NodeJS and other related backend technologies
• Strong experience designing, RESTful and GraphQL API
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM, and SQL queries
• A knack for writing clean, readable code
• Work experience in API testing, cloud protocols, and data management/query are also highly desirable
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Redis, Postgres, NodeJS, Express, EC2, GraphQL, REST API, Webhooks, RDS, Aurora
16 freelancer chào giá trung bình $168/giờ cho công việc này
ASP.NET Expert here I have 5+ year exp as ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, Web APIs, SQL Server, C#, Good Logical ability, Knows 3rd Party integration Lets connect and discuss more in detail via chat