I would like to get a rough estimate. A more detailed description is in development. Suggestions are very welcome.
1. A plugin Wordpress / Woocommerce / Magento/Joomla (whatever is best)
2. A multivendor website from scratch
3. A plugin combination + adjustments
A website where sellers can create sell physical products, audio/video products, event tickets, book vacation retreats to clients. The seller will deliver the product at the location of the client at a specific date or deliver it as soft product in form of or booking confirmation, reservation ticket.
Client searches products chooses one orders product or enquire more about product from vendor vendor provides inputs client pays vendor delivers vendor receives money – commission.
[[url removed, login to view], login to view] is a perfect example of the functionality. (frontend)
1. Searches for products by: location, experience quotient, price and category
2. Select a product and view the content & reviews
3. Send an enquiry to vendor or places order.
4. Receive an accepted or edited order by the vendor or gets confirmation delivery and thankyou (vendor CRM –thank you email and delivery confirmation, ticket print, product confirmation etc).
5. Pays via checkout.
1. Registers on website: name etc., location and availability calendar , physical or soft products (corresponds with all offerings of products available), shipping options, cost etc.
2. Set’s up products with variables: base price, discount offering (code etc) price (per person), extra variables (e.g. customized offering of retreat), text, images, range (1-10ppl, kids).
3. Receives enquires: Accept, Edit or Decline order with message.
4. Receives confirmed order.
5. Gets paid & delivers product
1. Can see all enquiry’s, orders + messages and has to approve products after submission
2. Change edit content on site, like a normal CMS
3. Can see products sold, hits, canceled, accepted (check fatbit admin)
Functional pages to deliver:
Search page / home page: search location -> show products in range of that location
Shop page: sort on location, experience quotient, price, categories
Vendor page: show vendor offering, photo, about vendor, vendor experience quotient, vendor reviews
Vendor page: show price, details, pictures, videos, pictures, reviews, datepicker, variable prices + calculation, submit form followed by payment gateway with shipping inputs.
Settings Vendor: edit product, new product, enquiries, edit info
Edit vendor: edit prices, photos, content, categories, submit for review button
New product: same as edit
Enquiries: list of enquiries which can be accepted, edited or declined. + list of paid enquiries
Edit vendor info: Edit name etc. , about info, photo, background photo, location + range location, availability date picker ( to show in all products)
Settings client: edit info , enquiries
Edit info: name, etc.
Enquiries: Send, Accepted, Declined, Paid or upcoming / past events + review option (quick and elaborate, quick only means giving stars on service, elaborate includes explanation in details)
Payment gateways: iDeal (Woocommerce can handle this) and paypal accepts all standard payment methods
Technical options which I found:
inspiration came from woocommerce bookings + woocommerce vendors + Frontend vendor options of dokan:
example : Create a plugin extension for woocommerce bookings which can handle frontend creation of bookable products beautifully + let’s buyers communicate via enquiries with the vendor. (Dokan style)+ Customize a theme + woocommerce to meet the other requirements
In this way I can resell the plugin as a multi user frontend service seller for woocommerce.
I hope you have a clear idea of the website from this description