Creation of a fully functioning OpenCart (Vers.188.8.131.52) shopping Cart Website including but not limited to the theme installation and modifications in accordance to a sample website.
Including but not limited to your work must be the following:
1. Full functionality and number of pages as per sample website
2. Working and completing design, layout and colouring ensuring that the look is 100% professional and perfect. The chosen theme should have the following characteristics. Background skyblue similar to that of facebook; borders, stripes, banners etc can be in navy blue or different shades of that. Also black and white may be used.
3. Sourcing and exchanging/adding alternative pictures and photos to that of sample website. On homepage suitable photos must be sourced by you where the words “your logo/brand” are inserted on the respective clothes in the photos and uploaded
4. For development purpose using the same text as in Sample website. Upon completion of design and layout then ensuring a user friendly access for me to change the text; if not possible text change will need to be implemented by you.
5. Implement payment pages
6. Modify and implement OpenCart for stock and management admin so that it manages stock management and workflow.
7. Implement auto email confirmation to customer at three keypoints. 1. confirm receipt of order and payment; 2. Confirm that order is in print; 3 confirm order is dispatched
8. Instant price calculator from wholesale to resale
9. Install PRO PDF Invoice Attached to Customer Order Email
10. Instant price calculator
11. installation of payment pages
12. Install OpenCart Google Extension
13. Install OpenBay or similar extension which guarantees: 1. Amazon integration; 2 Ebay integration
14. Install Facebook store for OpenCart
15. Install Track an Order
16. Simultaneous to installation of OpenCart provide format for Mysql master database; liaise with data base developer on your requirements of its preparation;
17. Implement final bulk upload and ensure excellent functionality for all
18. Running tests on workflow, stock control, order confirmation and database linkage, payments etc.
19. Delivery of perfectly functioning website with total database uploaded