Create a C# program to have certain and specific fields to be filled manually by end users with workflows process that requires an approvals cycle and notification of the workflows status and below is the required functions in each processes:
• Main interface with a formal design that include:
1. The new data entry element as a button to take the user to the data entry page
2. Administrator element as a button to take the authorized users who can manage the accesses for data entry or adding new approvals or full access to display the whole data
3. KPI element as button to take the users to KPI page that consists of PIE chart and Bar chart
• Data Entry page will include many fields that need the end users entry with some automated data like the date and time and calculating the cost he entered in separated cells in SUM field. Also there is a need to add an option to create an extra fields if needed by the user.
• An approval workflow cycle that launch once the end user submit the request which has been filled in the data entry page upon the selection of indicated approvals personals from a dropdown list. Moreover, the approval workflow should has four options as follow"
1. Approved level with three categories : 1st approval , 2nd approval and final action as a completed with having a notification email in each stage
2. Reject which ends the process of the workflow at any level of the two indicated approvals with a notification to the submitter
3. Cancel: which can be canceled by the submitter in one condition (if the workflow didn`t approved yet by the 1st approval).
4. Re-assign : which an option for both 1st & 2nd approvals to re-assign their action to another approval from the identified approval list that listed in the dropdown list
• KPI page will show three type of views according the system access login:
1. Requester: will see a KPI with PI chart of his submitted requests with the current status (under approved, canceled, and reject) with a grid view including the full details of his submitted request.
2. Approval: who will see a KPI with PI chart of his assigned requests that require an action from him and another display within the same page for all his assigned requests in grid view to display the details of the requests with adding the an action buttons as follow( Approve, reassign (with this action; there should be a popup screen to display his selection of the new assigned approval), reject (with this action; there should be a popup screen to fill his comments of his rejection) and display button to display the current selected request in popup screen to read all the fields.
3. Administrator: who will be able to see an overall KPI as a PI chart for all the system requests with the current status (under approved, canceled, and reject) with a grid view including the full details of all the requests and adding a hyper button against each request to display the details of the request in popup screen.
• Processors page: which will be open to an identified processors who will take an action on his assigned requests either to select a completed status or reject with a adding his comments of rejection, also in this stage the request workflow should be ended. The processors will be assigned from the administrators against an assigned organization numbers that will be selected from the submitter. Exp: User select Organization number (101) then the request will be assigned to processor # 5 after it got approved from 1st & 2nd approvals. This is to track the processors assigned requests and their progress.
Finally, the program need to be developed in web application not a solution project to embedded in one of my current active solution projects. Also, the database need to be in Microsoft SQL server 2012 to be attached to my existing. I prefer to develop the program with devEpress version# 14.2 and this is only if the developer is familiar with the devEpress environment.
33 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $793 cho công việc này
I have 16 Years of experience in Software development Windows and Web. Expert in Sql Server and .NET. Microsoft Certified as MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCT. Please contact me to clarify all details.