Đã Hủy

Develop or Edit Open-Ethereum-Pool and/or Stratum to allow for Metaverse Entropy (ETP) mining.

Please fully read this before applying and ensure you add a proposal detailing important parts of this. Do not apply unless you understand the project and are confident.

Required:

* Golang programming

* Understanding of APIs.

* Understanding of Cryptocurrencies.

* Knowledge of coin daemons.

Not essential but preferable:

* Nginx configuration/use.

* Knowledge of open-ethereum-pool or similar.

Bonus:

* Set up a pool previously

* Has modified open-ethereum-pool previously.

I want to create the etherpool version of Metaverse. I already have a premium domain and SSL-cert.

I want modifications to be made to open-ethereum-pool so I can set up a pool for Metaverse Entropy (ETP). Currently, this software is configured for Ethereum, but has been modded by other pools to support ETP (for examples, see [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]).

I also require modifications to increase the amount of data displayed to users such as graphs, estimated profits, and customisable settings like payout amounts, etc...

Open-ethereum-miner is in golang. I have strong Linux server admin skills but need primarily programming help.

10% of project payment can be given upfront but the other 90% will be granted upon completion.

Successful candidate will be asked to work again in future.

Additional info:

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

It is in your best interests to give this project 100% as there will be future jobs available if successful.

Kĩ năng: API, Golang, Programming, Kiến trúc phần mềm

Xem nhiều hơn: open-ethereum-pool, open source pool ltc, scrypt pool stratum, edit open source parse anypic, orangehrm edit open source, open source pool ball, open source pool game flash, open source pool mining server, edit open directory project, edit open realty templates, develop ivr open source, edit open realty template, edit open realty header template, develop iphone open games, max drawing open swimming pool

Về Bên Thuê:
( 0 nhận xét ) Liverpool, United Kingdom

ID dự án: #15399138

5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £919 cho công việc này

londonlance

Hi, we are a London(Shoreditch) based design studio, Please get in touch to discuss further. Following are some of our recent design projects; UX / UI designing and branding for a task provider platform Thêm

£1350 GBP trong 40 ngày
(43 Nhận xét)
7.8
dgapscom

Hi I am Ammar, professional SEO friendly website designer, and developer. I will develop Develop Pool and charge less for my high-Quality Services to have a long term business relationship. Relevant Skills and Experi Thêm

£588 GBP trong 10 ngày
(250 Nhận xét)
7.5
£555 GBP trong 10 ngày
(16 Nhận xét)
6.7
phonedroidapps

Hello, We have done similar work according to your requirement. Please come into PMB for further discussion. Relevant Skills and Experience Please have a look. [login to view URL] Thêm

£750 GBP trong 10 ngày
(2 Nhận xét)
6.0
MetaoriginLab

Hi, We are a team of Blockchain Developer having expertise in Ethereum, Bitcoin and writing smart contracts We have developed several projects in Blockchain some of them are on blockchain, Tokens and ICO Ethereum on Thêm

£1350 GBP trong 8 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0