I’m looking for an expert to do a deep dive into our Google Analytics.
I am planning a UX/UI redevelopment of our company website and need data insights to inform this. I will be submitting a paper to our Executive team so would like to use insights from GA to show the site's strengths/weaknesses and areas for improvement.
As well as providing basic insight like how many users per month, our most popular pages, etc. I want to know more. I need a full in-depth analysis into how users are engaging with our website.
I’d also like you to create a high-level monthly or quarterly analytics report template that I can complete myself once this project is finished.
More about us:
Steer ([login to view URL]) is a global business consultancy. The website is multi-regional and multi-language.
- Insight report for my company's website
- Any supplemental materials like raw data files
- High-level template deck (preferably Microsoft PowerPoint or Adobe PDF)
To be a best fit for this project you need:
- Ability to communicate clearly (Fluency in English is a must)
- Previous experience in similar projects (preferably B2B)
- Ability to create a clear, well-designed insight report and report template
- Be dynamic in what insights you include in your report, as I will not provide you with specific things to look at