· In this role you will be primarily a bridge between server side developers and UX engineers, but also have opportunities to work in capacity of full stack engineer.
· In this role, your responsibilities will touch on all stages of the software engineering lifecycle: understanding customer requirements, designing the application, writing/testing/deploying code, and monitoring the system for issues.
Education, Skills and Experience:
· Working experience with a front-end framework (Angular.js, React/Redux, jQuery, [url removed, login to view])
· Proficiency in client-side web technologies (HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap)
· Successful track record of delivering on projects, both individually and as a team member
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
· Bonus points for experience with client performance optimization for high traffic web applications