Firstly I would like a anime figurine preorder website with Mambo CMS.
- I need mambo CMS so that i can update the website now and then with my comments
- Figures are shown to the public before its launched. Figure will detail everything like manufacturer, pricing etc etc
- I have an option to add in a closing date and time. After the date is over, it will sort of like have a "closed" status
- If a user is interested, he will have to add in his name to the list and provide his name, contact no. and email address
- At the end of the closed day, I will be able to generate a list of users who are interested in the particular figure for me.
-Able to add in number of users who wants in each figure
- Interest people who is interested in future figures can be added to a mailing list where i can mail mail to the users
I am also thinking of adding a paypal cart option for international users. For now it will be via email for orders and questions etc.
If anyone has better ideas for a preordering system. Please let me know. I am looking for better ways of getting a better system.
If need be, I am willing to increase my budget to 300-1500