We need a website designed with the following:
1. A simple banner with a curved bottom. In the top left corner we need you to design a mountain house/cabin house with one tree. The name of the company next to the house and the background with blue and green to look like mountains and water. Please be creative.
2. Down the left side there will be 6 links to other pages.
3. The home link should open to a page with a large quote and a faded picture of a mountain house behind it.
4. Three of the pages need to have a template that allows for a picture in the top right corner. You can put anything in the beginning and I will replace it later.
5. Two pages will have information about houses, so we will need a way to show pictures of these houses. If you go to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] you will see websites that my clients like. He doesn't really like the design of these websites, just the way they are organized and how they are displayed. He wants a more creative design.
6. One of the houses is a rental and needs to have a calender that has the availablity. There are some calender services that allow you to create the calender on their site and you can create a feed to it on your own site. Do you know of any services that do this, if not we will have to have something that is just a .jpg picture.
7. I will need all the original files, html and fireworks, dreamweaver or whatever you create because I will be adding the content myself as it comes. When you create it you can make the fake content. If their true content gets written before you are finished, we can send it to you to add.
If you can send us a sample or mock up, that would be best. This really is a simple website, but I have tried to give as many details as possible so you know exactly what you will be doing.
We will be choosing who gets the project tomorrow and will expect to get something to look at Monday or Tuesday at the latest. We will put the money in escrow at the beginning of the project and release it after we have the original files.