I'm looking for someone with strong RShiny development experience.
RShiny is not in the skill picker, but that is a requirement.
Within the RShiny app, you will be required to use Leaflet and Data Tables.
If you are not skilled in RShiny, Leaftlet and Data Tables, please don't apply.
High level summary:
This is the first tab of the shiny app.
1) I upload an excel file with addresses.
I have a checkbox to show/hide the pins.
When I click a pin, I see a summary info window.
2) I choose which summary/ group by level I want. (Tigris: State/CBSA/County/ZCTA/Tract)
3) I choose which geographies I want. ( multi-select: state/CBSA/County)
4) Using the summary level and geography selection, we query the database and return the data
(I will write the queries and handle db interaction and return a df.)
5) We append each address with the selected summary level geoid
6) We append each address with some indexes from the db response, joined on geoid
7) We sum all the index values an create a sum of indexes
8) We use the total score to format the pins
9) If a different summary or geography is selected, re-query & re-render
10) I can export the list will all the index data appended.
The source of the geography data is Tigris package.
The source of the polygon overlays is ACS package
I will choose a small number of freelancers and share the requirements document which contains more detail and examples..
Each selected freelancer will tell me if they think they are able to deliver the project along with a quote and delivery schedule.