We are looking for a software developer that has experience with developing automation software. This windows/mac desktop application will automatically log in with accounts and enter Nike sneaker raffles. Everything about the software has been designed in Figma and this design needs to be replicated perfectly. You will work with me to create this software and together we will work on every step.
The software includes different screens:
- Home screen with user information from database, Discord API and statistics.
- Feed screen which gets product information from the Nike website like images, shoe names and size etc.
- Tasks screen where the user can setup and create an automation task.
- Accounts screen where the user adds his Nike accounts and save them to create a task with.
- Proxies screen where the user can add a proxy list. Every account will automatically use a proxy from this list to log in safely onto the Nike website.
- Settings screen where the user can add his Discord webhook and control some of the settings like website images and delay/retries.
- License key system and integrate database
- Proxy system to test proxies
- Discord API integration for webhook and userdata for the home screen
- Software security
Knowledge about database structure and Google Cloud Platform is highly wanted.
We will have more budget for you later on to keep updating the bot if necessary.
If you need more in depth information about this job. I’m open to discuss more. Do not hesitate to reach out for any questions you might have.