Hello, I am Jourdan Lim a Technical Analyst from Accenture. I'm currently looking for a team to develop a web-based ticketing tool for a cloud platform software that can handle multiple tickets/request objects with a database of users that can create, approve or edit said tickets, and send API calls with XML inputs automatically to the cloud software after approvals are given externally from users. It should have the following functions:
1. Allows regular users to create different request form (each request form will have different fields that may or may not be required to populate)
2. Field visibility can be controlled by admins. (Ex. Field: "Driver's ID" can be seen by User with status: Driver, but not User with status: Teacher)
3. Filters the users view based on their specified role (Ex. Regular User can only see their tickets, Manager can see tickets of users who are under him and can approve or reject tickets, Executive Manager can see tickets of users who are under his manager users, etc.)
4. A database that holds all the tickets and the user profiles.
5. A reporting system that allows the admins to pull a list of tickets based on category of request and fields (capable of the ff: 1)extract to an excel file, 2)send report via email and 3) view on the UI)
6. Can create an Approval Chain that requires certain users to "approve" the ticket before the ticket is resolved or reject the ticket. Then send an automated email to user if ticket is approved/rejected.
7. A commenting system on the ticket.
8. The capability to send emails automatically to the support team based on ticket severity and SLA and for users to do actions through email (Ex. press a button to trigger an event).
9. Send API calls to the system via Web Service (rest api, soap, etc.).
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin]
77 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2787 cho công việc này
Hi There, I can do it very quickly & effectively. I'm having more than 9 years of app and web development experience. Looking forward to work with you! Thanks!